Online Violence Prevention Training is Available 24/7 at
The Off-Ramp Project
The Off-Ramp Project hosts online training programs for people who are seeking holistic violence prevention training.
Our courses include customized video learning modules on:
- Data-driven violence prevention
- Creating a culture of care
- Mental health, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention
- How to build a Crisis Response Team
- Digital media literacy and internet safety (*schools only*)
- How to stop a mass shooting epidemic
The road to violence is long. We're building more exits…
Interested in our training?
Visit Off-Ramp to learn more and register!